I just love him to pieces. He is the greatest man ever!
Ankle update out of the way and now it's time for August's 10 on Day 10! If you remember, back in April, I decided that I wanted to do a monthly update called "10 on Day 10", where I would post 10 things that I love or want or whatever! So far I have done great and stuck to it! To go back and see the last couple of "10 on day 10" updates, click here, here, here, and here.
Anyways so about a month ago, I found this blog where a girl posted a few things that she would tell her 12 year old self. Forgive me for not remembering the name of the blog or any details but this particular post really stuck with
Who was I at 12 years old? What would I even tell my 12 year old self, if I had the chance to go back?
So for August's 10 on Day 10, I'm going to do 10 things that I would tell my 12 year old self.
1. There are going to be people that don't like you and that is OK. Be yourself, no matter what!
2. This too shall come to pass. Read this one over and over again. Remember, it can't rain forever!
3. Limited Too isn't that cool. Just because everyone else has it on, does not mean you need it. Mom doesn't need to be buying that garbage. Same goes for rolling book bags, they aren't that great. Don't pout and get bent out of shape because you want one.
4. Love on your sisters more. They are going to grow up so fast and you are going to miss them being little. Same goes for mom. She needs you to love on her more because one day you are going to be married and living on our own and she is going to miss you and guess what... you are going to miss her too!
5. Love yourself.
6. Write down the things that you remember about people and things in your life. Because there is going to come a day when those memories are hard to remember.
7. God does hear you when pray. Even when you think he doesn't.
8. You are beautiful, no matter if your hair is crazy or it has been straightened for 2 hours. You. Are. Beautiful.
9. Be nice to the people who you think aren't that cool. Because one day those people that you think are so "cool" are going to be mean and are going to screw you over. Besides, those people that you think aren't that cool are really some of the best people you will ever get to meet.
10. Stop worrying about everything and everyone! Just relax! Everything is going to be OK, I promise!
Hindsight is 20/20 right?



No comments:
Post a Comment