How Far Along: 15 weeks and 1 day
Baby Growth: Baby Beck is the size of a small apple of a naval orange.
My Symptoms: The tiredness has worn off and the sickness I had last week seemed to be under control. The only thing I'm having the worst time with is my emotions-- particularly my temper. I just get mad really easy these days. It's really weird.
Best Moment This Week: By far, best moment this week is just reflecting on Easter and the ultimate sacrifice that was made by Christ and the Father. Knowing that our baby will be here by next Easter really makes things so different.
Something I am Looking Forward to: We find out whether #babybeck is a girl or a boy next week and we are so excited!
Movement: No yet. Or not that I know of! :)
Sleep: It's better. Still get up a few times through the night but other than that, we're good.
Cravings: Snow cones and Nanny's cooking.
Daddy-isms: This week we have talked alot about the "baby fund" and he is really trying his hardest to be financially in a situation to give our baby anything and everything it could want. I love how he takes care of us.
Prayer: Thank you for this time in my life Lord. Thank you for allowing me to experience the miracle of growing a baby. Thank you for this week and all that it influences in my life. I cannot imagine what it would be like to be the Father and willingly allow my only son to die. Our baby isn't even here yet and I cannot even fathom it. You are more than I will ever truly understand and I am forever grateful for your sacrfice. Please continue to mold and grow our baby. Please continue to help Jade and I as its Mommy and Daddy be the best godly parents that we can be. My desire is forour entire family to long to be more like you in every way.

No comments:
Post a Comment