May 22, 2013

My sister is graduating high school today.




My sister is graduating high school today.

My sister is graduating high school today.

My sister is graduating high school today.

I'm having to remind myself that this is real life and this is actually happening today. It doesn't seem real. If feels as if it was just yesterday that we were playing with dolls and playing hide and go seek, how did we grow so fast? How is it that she is about to make her way into the real world?

We are COMPLETE opposites in every single way. Our only similarities are that we have the same parents, same sister and we love Alabama football. That's it.

Sometimes Most of the time, we are at each others throats and we are fighting and ill with each other. Regardless, I love her and am excited that she is finally done with this phase of her life. Aren't we all? I mean she has reminded us since she got into high school just how many days she had left til graduation. Well, TODAY is the day!

Happy Graduation Day Sister! I hope today is one of the happiest days of your life so far!

 










 
























































































No comments:

Post a Comment