October 20, 2013

Grace House Closet: Before and After

I made THIS post about Grace House Ministries 19 days ago.

I really felt that building this closet for these girls was something that the Lord wanted me to do. Really, really felt that this was His desire. He provided over $400, shelving, bags of clothes and boxes of hangers through donations by some amazing people. 

I was am blow away. 

I will never be able to explain how thankful I am to all the people that played a part in this.

Here is a few before and after pictures of what we were able to accomplish.

Closet Before: 





Closet After:





The only thing that is left to do is find a big rug for the middle of the closet. I want something that is big, fun and super girly! If you know where I could get one, let me know!


And of course a few group shots of the folks left at the end of the day!



No comments:

Post a Comment