Hello everyone!
First, let me begin by saying thanks for stopping by my newly created blog! Besides the fact that I am a total dork, I decided to create this blog to document the things that are going on in my life.
See Jade and I made this investment the other day and we sign the papers to finalize everything THIS Friday and we're really excited and...
Have you figured it out?
If you haven't already heard or put two and two together, Jade and I bought a house! I know, so stinking exciting!!! An opportunity presented itself and it was too good of a deal to pass up. The house is a fixer-upper in Hueytown with a lot of potential that does need a little tender, loving care BUT that is exactly what Jade and I are ready to do!
I have decided that as we do things to the house and get everything ready for us to move into it in June that I will try to keep everything update here! I know that years from now, I will appreciate having everything about this really exciting time all documented in detail. I am doing this for Jade and I but I feel like it would be cool to share all this with our family and friends who might want to keep up with all the interesting stuff we might be getting ourselves into!
DISCLAIMER: I'm a loser deep down and might bore you to death so BEWARE! :)
With that being said, thanks again for stopping by and check back every once in a while to see what we got going on with our new baby, AKA our new home! Like I mentioned earlier, the plan is to sign all the paperwork Friday to finalize everything and make the house OFFICIALLY ours; so, say a prayer for us that things will go as smooth as possible!
Much love,
Evan
No comments:
Post a Comment