December 31, 2013

Last Day of 2013

Last year, I failed to do a recap of the year (story of my life) but I did do one in 2011. To see that, click HERE. Anyways, since I'm out of school, I really wanted to take the time and do a recap of the year!

First, I am so blessed. In every facet of my life, I am blessed. My mind cannot even begin to comprehend God's grace and His mercy on my life. Why he would choose to love me and bless me is beyond my wildest imagination. I truly believe that everything that has happened over the past year, good and bad, has been a direct gift from Jesus. From getting to celebrate birthdays and anniversaries to buying new vehicles to simply breathing breath in my lungs-- He has been so good to me. I do not deserve it. AT ALL. 2013 was a year full of His blessings and His love for His people, even me.

In 2013, Jade and I got to celebrate our one year anniversary. Since I was 15 years old, I have waited for days like June 16, 2013. I still cannot believe that each year, I will get to celebrate our anniversary. It's so weird! I love that man more than anything in the world and again, the LORD has blessed me more than I deserve when He put Jade in my life all those years ago.

Jade and I the morning of our 1st anniversary.

Jade and I before we went to our anniversary dinner-- Bright Star.


In 2013, I really got into the core classes for my major and with that, I got to get really close with the people that are the same major as me. What started out as tedious school work with classmates, has turned into a little family. And just like a real family, there are a few crazy ones, lazy ones and smart ones! I love them so much and I am so lucky to have gotten the pleasure of walking alongside them. Again, so blessed!

A few of my classmates out for lunch.

And as always, I got to do some pictures of some pretty amazing people with Evan Photography. Jade gave me a new camera last year for Christmas and I have definitely put it to good use! Here is a recap of the beautiful families I got to make memories with...


How is that for a Evan Photography recap! haha.

In 2013, I began learning sign language, which I assumed would become a hobby. I assumed wrong. I underestimated the LORD's plans and in return, He has complete blown my mind. I know without a doubt this is something that I have been called to do. I'm excited to see how He uses this language to further His kingdom.

2013 was great. And I cannot wait to see what 2014 has in store for my family and I.

No comments:

Post a Comment