March 31, 2012

Be all pretty and stuff...

It has been forever and ever and ever since I last posted, so sorry. This semester has been quite insane and I have honestly had little to no down time, which means ZERO blog updates. The plan is to start back updating regularly but... well, we'll see. :)

Jade and I had planned on painting our kitchen today, which has been extremely neglected, but by the time we actually got to the house it was nearly 6:00. We did however did a minor project that I just had to share.

We decided to plant a flower plant around our mailbox. You know, like the one that is sort of a vine, that will grow up the mailbox and be all pretty and stuff....

Please forgive me for all the sound effects. Worms seriously gross me out!




I know we should not be planting before Easter but I just couldn't wait! I'm so excited to make this house have some serious curb appeal. We know we have a LONG way to go but you got to start somewhere.




No comments:

Post a Comment