June 9, 2012

You Are Crazy!

I know it has been an awful long time since I blogged but life here lately has been absolutely nuts! Mainly because this time in ONE WEEK, I will be marrying the man of my dreams! I know, I can hardly believe it either.

This past week, Jade and I went and got our marriage license! I was so excited, of course! Getting the legal part of all this behind us really, really made it real for me. I did want to share a few videos we made real quick right before we went into the court house.

***Please forgive my cheesy-ness, giggly self and double chin. As you can tell, I can hardly contain my excitement!***

I love that Jade wants to make videos as much as I do. :)


He is WILD!

After all the silliness that comes with Jade and I, we did get the license and are so ready to be married. We have been together for nearly six and a half years and engaged a year and a half, and when I say we are ready, TRUST ME!

I really have so much more to update everyone on but a few friends of mine threw me a small surprise party last night and I am pretty exhausted!

Have a wonderful Saturday night!

Evan Paige

No comments:

Post a Comment