January 1, 2013

Happy New Year!

I know I usually start each blog by saying that I am so sorry that I have not been dedicated to keep the blog up to date but it's true! :) Our life is so so busy and any spare time that we get we are usually being lazy on the couch or sleeping! I know, we are so interesting! The holiday season was especially busy for us this year because I sorta "opened the floodgates" so to speak on the number of photo sessions that I did starting November 1st up until the weekend before Christmas. I think I ended up doing somewhere at like 28 sessions between that time! Crazy, I know! But I was so blessed by getting the opportunity to meet such great families! Here are just a few of the precious people I got to photograph not just this holiday season but the entire 2012...












































All these pretty people that come my way make my job super easy. And what is super exciting is my wonderful husband gave me a new camera for Christmas this year so I am ready and amped to make 2013 just as great as 2012 was! 

Anyways, Jade and I had an amazing first Christmas as man and wife and even though we were on the go starting around 6:30 AM it was still great! Here are the FEW pictures I actually got from Christmas eve/day..





Today, New Year's Day, we are taking it easy! Cleaned the house a little bit, cooked a pretty good lunch, Jade's playing Call of Duty and I'm about to fold some clothes. I love days like today! :)


 Overall, 2012 was such a dynamic year for Jade and I! And if 2013 is anything like 2012 then we will be so incredibly happy! 

Happy New Years Everyone! May God bless you more than ever before! 

No comments:

Post a Comment