January 27, 2014

ABC's of Yours Truly

I had a spare moment tonight and I saw Texas Mrs.  do the ABC's and I figured I would join in on the fun...

A - Age: 23

B - Birthday: September 23rd

C - Color: Pink and Yellow

D - Drink: Sweet tea and Lemon lime gatorade

E - Eyes: Brown

F - Flashback: 

G - Gent: Tyler Jade Perry Beck

H - Hobby: Sign language, photography and reading

I - Indulgence: Recently, Hobo. All things Hobo.

J - Job: Clients Relations Manager/Student/Photogragher

K - Kiddos: None yet!

L - Love: Jesus

M - Music: Everything but rap and bull crap that people consider "pop"

N - Nation: U.S. of A.

O - Overstock: Bags

P - Pets: Three puppies-- Ace, Polly and Pearl

Q - Quote: "What if the cure to cancer is trapped inside the mind of someone who can't afford an education?"

R - Residence: Hueytown

S - Siblings: 2 sisters-- Ab and Len

T - Temperature: Its freezing at the moment... ugh!

U - University: UAB now, UA next year.

V - Vehicle: Malibu or as I like to call it, the Mawmaw mobile.

W - Want: To feel better (pretty under the weather at the moment) and to pass these last couple of classes.


X - X: eXactly?  haha.

Y - Yuck: Cold weather, being sick and Jade working nights.

Z - Zodiac: Libra


No comments:

Post a Comment