I know you are wondering, what the heck is a brain dump? Honestly, I just made it up but it is basically just things that I have on my mind that I need to get out of my head for numerous reasons or things I have been wanting to post and haven't gotten the time to do so.
Here we go...
1. Ashley's Mexican Chicken that I cooked the other night was DIVINE! Ashley, one of my BFF's from school, shared the recipe and it is definitely being added to the menu! Jade's comment regarding dinner that night was "Dinner was awesome, you really out did yourself". Haha! He is a mess! I wanted to share the goodness with you guys too...
Ashley's Mexican Chicken
- Put 2 chicken breast, in a pyrex dish with foil. (I wrapped the foil around everything at the end, kinda like a hobo dinner.)
- Slice the chicken and cover with taco seasoning and garlic powder.
- Pour salsa on top.
- Cover with 1 can of drained corn and 1 can of drained black beans.
- Cook at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.
- Once chicken is finished cooking, put mexican cheese on top and put back into the oven until cheese is melted.
- Garnish with sour cream or any additional toppings.
This is the only picture I have from that dinner.
I told you it was good!
2. We finally hung up curtains in the living room! Technically, we did this towards the end of the year but we did it, regardless of the time frame!
3. Jade and I both have quiz drinking soft drinks! Jade hasn't had any since the New Year and I haven't had any since the 2nd week in January (with the exception of that one Sprite at school that day).
4. I'm loving the Timehop app. I'm sure it has been out forever but I just found it and LOVE it. It basically takes all your social media apps and combines them so that you can look at it sorta in a retrospective kind of way. Check it out, you'll love it.
5. I do not like snow. I would be perfectly content with never seeing it again. Our house did look pretty in it though.
6. I order this pretty cool water bottle and I'm mildly obsessed with it. I saw it on Pinterest and just had to have one. You can click here to order one for yourself.
7. I filled out the paper work this past week with all the information for graduation and my final semester at UAB. I cannot believe this is actually happening! December 2014 cannot get here fast enough!
8. As I'm sure most people know, I take pictures on the side. It is not my "j-o-b" but it is my hobby that gives me some extra money. Here lately, I've really been able to do some pictures of some really great and pretty people.
9. Jade has had a couple of interviews over the last couple of weeks for a job that would allow him to be home in the evenings. We are really excited about this opportunity but are just praying for God's will in the situation.
10. I have one of the cutest dogs you will ever see.
To see all the past 10 on Day 10 updates, click HERE.








No comments:
Post a Comment