February 13, 2014

What I'm doing...

Last night, it snowed big time. When I checked it last, we had got over 3 inches here in good ole' Hueytown. Some places in metro Birmingham got close to 6 inches! How crazy is that!



Found this tweet right in the middle of the snow coming down... While Jade was at work. Luckily, he made it home safe and sound! :)


The baby girls weren't too concerned with the weather though!



Because of the snow, my first class got cancelled! So this morning, I am playing "homework check-up" alongside my favorite person ever, Mr. Beck.


I've added this to my wish list too. While I'm working on homework. (Multitasking at it's finest.)


It's pretty isn't it! ;) 

Hope everyone stays safe and warm until this mess melts! Jade and I have a fun weekend ahead of us as we go for a little R&R with our best buds, The Howard's.

No comments:

Post a Comment