December 1, 2011

I can't wait.

As I'm walking to class, all I can think about is the new house. Then I realized that I had this super huge smile on my face and I feel like a big loser.

I seriously cannot wait to make memories with Jade in this house.

I can't wait to burn toast and have to open all the windows because it smells so awful.

I can't wait to cook a yummy roast and have both of our families over one Sunday after church for lunch.

I can't wait to plant hydrangeas everywhere and tell Jade over and over again how much I love them.

I can't wait to line our boys, Samson, Ace and Lil' Roscoe, up and take them for a walk.

I can't wait to wash loads of clothes and hang our comforters outside so they smell so fresh.

I can't wait to wrap Christmas present in the living room floor and make Jade help me clean up my mess.

I can't wait to lay out in the yard with Jade and look at the stars.

I can't wait to cook out with our friends and watch Alabama whoop some booty.

I can't wait to open all the windows in the fall and let the breeze come in.

I can't wait to sit on the couch one Saturday and watch Lifetime movies all day long.

I can't wait to have my sisters spend the night and us stay up late picking on each other.

I can't wait buy a million candles and have our house, our clothes and everything we own smell so good.

I can't wait to hang up our wedding pictures in the hall.

I can't wait to open up the same china cabinet that my great grandmother once opened and grab a plate.

I can't wait to wash my hair in our sink because I'm running late.

I can't wait to play kickball in the lot beside our house with Anna Banana.

I can't wait to sit at the kitchen table and hold Jade's hand as he says the blessing.

I can't wait to host a Pit crew.


I'm just a little excited, if you couldn't already tell.

-Evan

No comments:

Post a Comment