July 15, 2012

Nitty Gritty Wedding Details

Because I have had a few ton of people inquire about several of our vendors we used for the wedding, I have decided to share all the details of mine and Jade's big day with everyone. Each one of our vendors did a fabulous job and because of the help of these people, my day is one that I will never forget. If you are getting married, know someone that is getting married or are just curious, give them a call. Seriously!  Here is each vendor and how to contact each one.


Caterer: Susan Reeves of McCalla, AL
205-706-5878


Florist: Desiree Shrestha, Pelham Florists
pelhamflowersbydesiree.com
desiree@pelhamflowersbydesiree.com
205-663-9028


Pews: Rebecca Hassee, P.E.W.S: Purely Elegant Wedding Statements
rentpews.com
(205) 527-8368


Photographer: Will Flowers, Flowers Photography
flowersphotog.com
flowers.will@gmail.com


I think that is all of the main "folks" we used. Hope this might help anyone with wedding bells ringing in their ears! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment