July 17, 2012

Mushy Gushy Newly Wed Goodness

Sooo, yesterday marked "One Month" since Jade and I officially became man and wife. Sometimes I still cannot believe that I am Mrs. Jade Beck and I live with MY husband in OUR house. It's really super weird to me still. What is even more weird is the constant smile I feel like I have on my face ALL the time. (Like even right now, I'm cheesin' it up.) Jade has seriously made me the happiest girl on this entire earth and I couldn't imagine being anymore happy than I am at this very moment. Being Jade's wife is the best thing/feeling ever and I'm so glad to know I get to have a lifetime of this!

Anyways, so after getting off work and visiting with my Nanny and Pawpaw for a little bit, I came home to a sink full of dishes, a laundry room full of clothes to be washed and a couch full of clothes to be folded. Yes, I know, for most that sounds so much fun RIGHT?! ha. Well, for newly-wed, Mrs. Beck, I'm actually into this whole house wife stuff. As I am sitting at the sink scrubbing I don't even know what out of this dish thing, I look out the window and see this precious pup...



And let me just tell ya, I think my happy meter exploded right there on the spot.  I think I almost started to tear up to be honest.  Is he not the prettiest thing you have ever seen?!  I cannot believe this is my life. I cannot believe I am actually married to the Jade and he is mine, forever. I am so incredibly thankful. "Thankful" doesn't even compare to how I feel really. My heart is filled completely to the rim and I know that this is all directly from Him. I know that I get to be married for the sole reason to make the LORD (thats Lord in all caps for all you Grace Life peeps) bigger and share His grace and His mercy with everyone.  He is so good and His promises are so real. 

I will bless the LORD at all times: His praise shall continually be in my mouth. -Psalms 34:1

No comments:

Post a Comment