June 30, 2013

Cheese Straws with recipe

Here lately, Jade and I have been eating tons and tons of cheese straws! I got the recipe from my Nanny and it is the best! I have had a ton of people ask about so I decided I would put them on the blog so that I could 1) remember it and 2) share it with those that are asking about it.

Cheese Crispies

Ingredients:
  • 2 sticks of butter
  • 1/2 lb. grated sharp chedder cheese
  • 2 cups of flour
  • 1/2 tsp. Red Cayenne Pepper
  • 1 tsp. Salt
  • 2 cups of Rice Krispies
Directions:

Melt 2 sticks of butter. Add grated cheese. Add flour, red pepper, and salt. Add Rice Krispies last. Make sure to mix well. Drop from teaspoon on cookie sheet. Bake at 350 degrees for 15-20 minutes.

Thats it! And it makes a good bit (like 50 or so). Eat up!

No comments:

Post a Comment