Well, it is safe to say, the busyness has returned! We are on the go constantly and that is why there hasn't been an update in like 9 days! I was doing so good too! I am really trying to keep the blog updated and here is my attempt to do a recap of the last couple weeks.
-We had our first anniversary! It was great! We got to hang out together all day and we had a wonderful dinner at the Bright Star that evening!
-Jade was off work all that next week (last week), so it was super fun coming home from work and him being there and he even had dinner cooked and ready when I got home! Have I mentioned lately how great he is?
-My Uncle Frankie (my dad's uncle) went home to be with Jesus and my family got to celebrate his life and reflect on how wonderful he was. He is without a doubt, my favorite uncle and I was without a doubt, his favorite niece! :)
-My sister turned 18. WEIRD.
-I decided I would do pictures again. I miss it too much to not do it!
-This past Sunday evening, I got to interpret at our church baptisms for the deaf people who attend our church. It was really hard but definitely one of the most awesome things I have done in a super long time! Literally, I could feel the Holy Spirit right there with me. It was awesome!
-Mom is having surgery today on her neck and she seems to be in good spirits! We so appreciate all the prayers!
Talk about a recap! Hopefully, I can continue to keep this thing current!
No comments:
Post a Comment