- Lenzi got her license last Thursday, July11th! Finally! It is super weird that she is driving, like really really weird.
- Jade and I are both staying super busy with summer classes. (One day closer to getting a degree though!)
- I did some pictures this weekend that I am so excited to go through tonight!
- This past Friday night, I got the opportunity to help interpret at a family reunion! And I had the best time! I was able to interpret for a professional golfer too! He lost his hearing when he was 2 years old and so for him to be able to talk with all his family, his mom hired us and my sign language mentor to be his personal interpretor! Again, I had the best time! He was hilarious! I think I laughed just about the entire time!
- My Aunt Sue is in town! Her pretend grand daughter, Lori drove her down yesterday and I'm so glad she is her for a visit! Love her!
- Two weeks ago, Jones turned 5. :( He starts Kindergarden in the Fall and I'm way sad that he is growing up on us. He'll be getting his license before we know it!
But God demonstrates His own love for us in this: While we were still sinners, Christ died for us. Romans 5:8
July 17, 2013
Life Update
I was doing so good a couple of weeks ago by giving out like a weekend update each week but like usually LIFE comes in a messes everything up. So I have decided to just give out a life update and feel everyone in on what has been going on in our life.
Labels:
Life Update
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment