Let me set for the scene for you...
Yesterday, I ate lunch with Jade's mom because we started this new diet and as I was leaving there, I got a call from Lenzi (my sister) that she had locked her car keys in my house. Problem! See there are only two keys to my house, the one I had in McCalla and the one Jade has and he was downtown at school. That meant I would be driving home in this rainy, ugly mess. I got there, got her keys and the sky was black and it was lightening already. Side Note: This has been the most rainy summer ever! Anyways, there was really no sense in going back to work because I was going to be leaving shortly to go to school so I just stayed at my house and caught up on all of my homework!
I left my house a little earlier that usual because I figured the roads would be insane. So I get in the car, keep in mind its been raining like crazy and there are limbs and leaves everywhere. I make it to the end of the road, where I am about to turn left onto the main road and I turn my head to the left. When I look out the window, I literally can't see anything. The window was all blurry and foggy and there were limbs on it and it was just a mess. Like I had to blink a couple of times because I hadn't seen it like that before or I just had never noticed it. Then I look straight ahead, out my front windshield and it is clear because my windshield wipers had done their job! ha.
And it was at that moment that God told me that when I take my eyes off of him, my life becomes that side window. It gets blurry, it gets foggy, things get in the way and I completely lose focus and can't even see! If I can keep my eyes straight ahead on Him, He will clear my view. He will make sure that I can see His path.
It is incredible to me that God can use something as silly as rain and a window to reveal such big things in my life. He is always up to something and I love it!
This is a great post of how God is in our lives everyday we just have to be looking in the right place at the right time and how God answers prayers in his way.
ReplyDeleteYou're so right Jacob! He is presence everyday regardless of whether we are looking for him! Thanks for reading the blog!
ReplyDelete