Here is an update for you guys about what has happen over the last couple of days!
Last Monday, 8/26, Jade started his first classes! One step closer to that paper.
Last Tuesday, I started my class and and began my SENIOR year! AHHH! I can hardly believe it! I have waited for the time in my life for so long and what I like to call Operation "Make Momma Proud" is in it's final stages! What is neat about this semester is that I have a class in Jade's building so I actually get to see him at school! Getting to see him during the week is very rare so even the 10 minutes or so that we see each other is so exciting to me! I just love him!
Then that night we went and saw the BACKSTREET BOYS!! Last time I went to there concert I was 9 years old and had the best time ever, this time was no different! I had a blast. It was like I was a kid all over again!
Then the weekend came and we had the best. time. ever. I think we should definitely make this an annual trip for our families! It was great! Here is a few pics from the weekend!
And we even got to see some of our most precious friends, The Arrington's and their sweet little girls! We are so blessed to know them!
















No comments:
Post a Comment