September 10, 2013

September's 10 on Day 10

September is my birthday month, along with a ton of other people in my family! So really, we celebrate the entire month! With that being said, I knew I wanted to do something for September's 10 on Day 10 that could go along with my birthday.

Side note: I am really enjoying this 10 on Day 10 thing! If you have missed my last few "10 on Day 10" updates, click here, here, here, here, and here to catch up! :)

So for September's 10 on Day 10, I'm going to to do 10 things that I have on my birthday wish list! Keep in mind, this list is a "dream list" wish list! I know with quiet certainty that I will not be getting these items but hey, a girl can dream! All the items are clickable links too! Can you tell I've had a little time on my hands? ;)
 

 
 
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
7. Pool-- Remember, I said "dream list".
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
9. Monogrammed Initial Wreath for the front door
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Now THAT is a birthday wish list for ya! ha.

No comments:

Post a Comment