October 28, 2013

Quick Update

I finally got the new iPhone that I have been waiting for, for way to long… iPhone 5S Gold! It is so pretty and perfect and I'm so glad I waited out for it!

Here is one of the first pictures I took with it…


And the biggest thing that happened this weekend-- I interpreted the entire sermon Sunday in sign language for the deaf! Granted, I did have the help of the always wonderful, Ms. Sundra. But I did it! We had a guest speaker because our pastor was meeting his daughter for the first time and he took it easy on me and didn't go too fast! It was great! I can hardly believe I actually did it! 

School is super busy here lately so I will try and post more often but I'm not going to promise too much.   Have a lovely evening! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment