November 30, 2013

Love This Time of Year

Over the Thanksgiving holiday, Jade and I have gotten so much accomplished.

Friday, we went and bought our Christmas tree. Here we are in front of it before we could get any decorations on it!





And the final product...

It is so pretty! I might be a little bias though! All we are missing is a bow to be the topper and hopefully, I can talk my Uncle GG into helping me with that one! Not only did we get the tree up and decorated but we also got all the Christmas decor out! Everything looks so good! I just love this time of year!

And then today, we Jade hung the lights outside on the house.



(Forgive me for the low quality iPhone photo.)

My heart is so full. My house looks a lot like Martha Mae Whoovier's and I just love it! You remember Martha May, from the Grinch?

Anyways, we are fully into the Christmas spirit around the Beck House!

No comments:

Post a Comment