My weekend started when I left work on Friday and had dinner with some of my closest and greatest friends-- all from high school. Jill, Teresa, Reena, Shane, Tristan, Ariel, Amanda, Misty, Bonnie, Savannah (Bon's friend) and myself met at Logan's and got to catch up and eat a yummy dinner. Shane is moving back to NC very soon and we had to get together for one last time! Whenever we get together, we just pick up where we left off, as if we just saw each other the day before. I love these girls so much and I am so glad I was able to see everyone. Here is a picture we took at dinner...
After we left there, we went grocery shopping and spent way too much money! (Of course!) But we did get plenty of groceries so that was good! I got the stuff to make a couple of new recipes and I am really excited to see how they pan out. I did this recipe last night and it was so delish! Literally, 30 minutes and it was done! It is definiely one of the easiest recipes I have and Jade thought it was pretty good! We ate it last night and had plenty for lunch today!
When we came home from the grocery store, it was time to take one of my finals. **Worst part of the weekend, BY FAR. Ended up making an 85 on it so that was good! My final took longer than expected so we had to rush and get ready once I was finished to go to the Benefit Dinner for The Wellhouse! Remember, I mentioned it here. Needless to say, it went sooo great! It was so fun to get to see and visit with some of my friends from school and get to hear about such an incredible ministry from the founder herself. I also won a gift card to Stella and Dot which I am so excited to use! Jade and I both left there in awe of God's glory and I am so glad we were able to go!
After the dinner, I headed to Tannehill for Anna Banana's spend the night party at Tannehill and Jade headed home! We had seven girls ranging from nine to eleven years old and it went really good! There were no fights, which is a shocker in itself! Girls at that age tend to be super catty and all but these girls were so stinkin sweet! Love them babies! We woke up the next morning and hung out for a little bit then got ready for her actual party. It went great despite the dreary weather!
I had to leave the party a little early to go to the Sign Language class at the church and once again, learned a TON! I am loving this ministry and look forward to it each and every week! I actually got to have a semi conversation with a lady that is partial deaf, in sign language! I was super proud of myself and really encouraged by her.
I think that pretty much sums up this weekend! Hope yours was great!

No comments:
Post a Comment