May 14, 2013

Weekend Update

Once again, another jammed pack weekend!

Saturday:

I did engagement picture for the future Mr. and Mrs. Daniel Blackburn! I'm so excited to go through their pictures cause I KNOW they turned out so great! Meghan is probably one of the closest things I have to an older sister and I am so privileged to have gotten to do them for her and her sweet fiance!  After Jade and I left their session, we headed over to Oak Mountain Lanes for Mr. Jones' 5th birthday party! I definitely think he had a great time and we had a blast getting to hang out with him, his baby sister and precious parents! Carlisle loved on Jade the entire time and even said his name! Of course she would say his name before mine! (Jones did the SAME thing!) After the party, we had to take Jade's four-wheeler to get the new tires put on it and we grabbed lunch at the fabulous Saw's BBQ in Homewood! We did a little bit more running around and then we headed home! I was asleep by 7:30!

Sunday:

Church was wonderful, as usual! Jade and I got to be up front with the deaf people that attend our church and up close and personal to the interpreter, Ms. Sundra! I was so surprised at just how much I was able to follow along with her during the actual service! I am learning so much and I can definitely tell the difference. And for those of you that were able to be there for the second service... How great was Candi!?! She did amazing and I couldn't stop smiling the entire time she signed. After church, we headed to my Nanny's like we do every Sunday and celebrated Mother's Day with my Mom there. After we left there, we headed to Jade's mom's how to celebrate with her! Because it was so pretty outside, Jade insisted that we be outside enjoying the day. We walked the dogs for a little bit and then came the real fun! A little family football-- two on two!






As you can see, we take the game of football very seriously. It doesn't matter that Anna Banana is only like 60 pounds, they were coming with the blitz-- full speed.


And of course, there is always a little smack talk going on...















Mr. Chris fell into my car like the first play, Mrs. Wendy busted it really good and Anna WWE tackled her as she was down, Jade did a front flip without fumbling and I bit the dirt hard and jacked up my thumb! Needless to say, we had a GREAT day! We didn't get to visit with everyone like we usually do on holidays but we did get to spend some time with our Mom's and that's all that matters!

I hope you guys had a lovely weekend and got to love on your Mommas like Jade and I did!

No comments:

Post a Comment