November 15, 2011

Is that not amazing?


Trust me when I say that you wouldn’t even recognize our house right now.  It looks so stinkin good! I can hardly believe how quickly everything has came together! 

Everyday last week, my Nanny and my Aunt Dot painted our entire house. Yes, you read that right. Two 70+ women whooped all of our butts and knocked our house out.  I honestly do not know what Jade and I would of done had it not been for them two. I think we are loved JUST a little bit. I could be wrong but I’m pretty sure that’s what the bottom line is. 

Reminder: All these pictures were taken on my trusty iPhone. Pictures aren't the best! 

So here is a before of what our living room looked like before...


And here is after the amazing paint job...



Excuse the floors. We'll talk about all that in just a moment.


Here is a before of our hallway...


And after it was painted...



Is that not amazing? Who would of ever thought how much of a difference would be made with just a few coats of paint?! Ahh, so exciting!


So since most of the painting was done during the week, the only thing left to do was paint the closets, touch up the trim and of course, LAY THE TILE! We decided to put tile down in our kitchen and OMG it looks so great! My sweet cousin Brian has done an amazing job and I couldn't thank him enough! Here are is a progress pictures from Sunday...


How much bigger does that tile make the kitchen look? I can't get over it! I cannot wait to see what the finished product is going to look like! Anxious to get it finished! :)


And finally, the reason why it was such a priority to get all the painting done was because the guys came Monday to sand and prep our floors to stain them. I went by there yesterday and got even more excited. See the floor guys said they usually run the huge beast mode sander twice just to insure everything is good and the pictures below were taken after the first run on the sander.




 They look pretty darn good to me! Especially for just the first run! I can't wait to see the finished product. 


Well, I think that pretty much updates everything! Thanks again for stopping by and letting me bore you to death! Hope your day has been wonderful! 


Evan 

No comments:

Post a Comment